Sunday, October 18, 2009

Massive undertaking . . . ?

As you all know I'm a very busy guy. I've had little time to devote to this blog, but I managed to update a few things especially the archives, dead links, etc. Well, there seems to only be about 70 days left in the year. I do have some plans up my sleeves that will make my long nights longer . . .

There is a book I have been working on for The Critic Corner. A part of me wants to complete it by year's end.

Another part of me wants to do another contest but this time just for fun! If I do pull this off it'll be in time for the Christmas season.

I'm aiming to hold the 4th Annual Critic Corner Awards by January 1, 2010 . . . .

Lastly, there's a major revamp in store for my newsletter. I'm not going to get into any details yet but I will tease that's its the biggest announcement of the year.

Well, that's it for this announcement. Its a big one, I know. Can I effectively pull this off?

No comments: