Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Changes Coming Soon!

Dear Readers,

I wish to inform you all that I'll be posting up an archive section on my blog to backlog all reviews dating back to 2005! They'll be ready to download under the previous review template for your reading pleasure! I just need to review them once again to make sure they are as typo-free as possible.

My old film articles will also be posted along with a list of archived podcasts!

IN THE WORKS

I'm sure I've stressed how much I love directors Christopher Nolan's and Paul Greengrass's work. Soon I hope to have my reviews for the respective movies. Yes, I hope to write reviews for each of my favorite films to further convince you to watch them!

Speaking of favorites, most of you should know I have a growing library of film scores (soundtracks). I've waited patiently for my reviews to be posted up on www.soundtrack.net. Sadly, my work has gone ignored further convincing me to open up my own soundtrack review website.

For most of you, it wouldn't be of interest. The important part for me is that I do have a large audience that loves to hear how I rate movie scores. So shortly after the debut of The Dark Knight, I'll be shutting down my Dark Knight Blog and opening up The Soundtrack Corner!

This is a heck of a busy summer indeed!

Thank you all for visiting my site and reading my reviews! I wouldn't be doing any of this if it weren't for your support!

-Andres

No comments: